Wednesday, June 22, 2011

172/365 - LOVE this mag!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Okay, Sunset has to be my most favorite magazine. A close second, for now, is (are) Whole Living, National Geographic, Photography Magazines, Oprah….

Yes, I love magazines! I love books too and reading, clearly. I recently decided I want to read some classics and so far I’ve downloaded Chopin’s ‘The Awakening’ to my iPad. I KNOW! The classics on an iPad? Sacrilege! I should at least have the classics in hard bound but …. I just donated six bags and a box of books to our local library because I do not have the room. And magazines, OH MY, I swear they breed when I’m not looking. There is not enough time in the world to read all the books and magazines I want. I know, one day at a time.

Back to Sunset magazine; Great photography, food, gardening and travel. All of it local-ish. The July issue is for Food lovers! Now who doesn’t love food? I know I do and I love learning how to photograph it all. Time to grab this issue and so some day trips on the weekends.

No comments: