Saturday, July 2, 2011

181/365 - Time AWAY, Olema CA

Thrusday,June 30, 2011

Looking west from the Inn at Roundstone Farm, Olema, CA

Hubs and I left Thursday evening for a MUCH needed 24 hours AWAY from home and hospitals and kids and work and... It took me the whole hour plus drive out to the coast and at least one cocktail before I could feel the stress starting to leave my body. My brain, well, that's a different story. I had to keep reminding myself to be present, just breathe, enjoy what is and relax. It was so nice to get away and (try to) not talk about all that has been going on, just hang out, eat good food, not be interrupted, think thoughts all the way through and just be with each other. It was the best twenty-four hours the two of us have had in a long time. Thank you very much.

No comments: