Monday, July 18, 2011

198/365 - Pond

198/365 - Pond by Diane Meade-Tibbetts
198/365 - Pond, a photo by Diane Meade-Tibbetts on Flickr.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Have I mentioned here how much I LOVE my iPhone? Oh and all these little amazing apps? Maybe once or twice? I must admit that this project of mine probably would have been done for (again) early on had I not had my wonderful iPhone. Life is just crazy and while I would like nothing more than to lug my DSLR around on my shoulder, ready to shoot at all times…stuff just doesn’t work out that way. Not in my world, at least for now.

I am picking up the pace, kicking my exercise up a notch and will be walking a lot more so I’m looking for a decent case or holder for walking because I cannot leave the house without my iPhone. I NEED it in case I have to call for help, or listen to music or…take a picture. I also will be installing a pedometer app as soon as I figure out which is the best one.

I took this photo while on a walk with Hubs Sunday morning. We were done with the “power walk” part and wanted to see if the Kingfisher was hanging out at the pond again. We were too late; he was gone for the day. Edited in Camera+ and uploaded via Instagram.

No comments: