Monday, August 1, 2011

210/365 - Help! I can't feel my middle finger.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Yes, I'm right handed and yes, I just had minor surgery on my right "long" finger. This has been scheduled for months but really there is no good time to have a procedure on the hand you write with, eat with, do everything with. Ugh. This has slowed me down. Not that it is a bad thing it's just that I was already a bit behind on posting here and then had this done and now I'm really lagging. My hand cramps up the longer I type and I have to keep it wrapped like this for at least two weeks. I know, I'm whining. The good thing is the pain isn't so bad that I need to take the vicodin the doctor prescribed. Okay, I'm done.

I wasn't going to use this photo for this project but decided that this one represents my life at the moment. As in, it's always something and to explain why I may be late posting to this 365 project of mine. No, I have no good excuses for being late before. I could say I was busy living or I could just call it. Slacker.

iPhone, clearly. Edited in and posted via Instagram

No comments: