Sunday, August 14, 2011

226/365 - Phonograph

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back downtown (same place as Saturdays Farmers Market) today for our town's 10th Annual American Iron Car Show. It was HhhhHOT. As in the sun was hot. I was okay for a bit and then suddenly felt like I was going to melt. Really, car show planners clearly aren't photographers. This show ran from 10 am to 3 pm, the worst time to capture the beautiful lines and colors of those gorgeous machines. Plus it was HOT. They should have car shows just after sunrise or just before sunset. The light would be awesome. I really didn't photograph the cars as I was too busy drooling. And did I mention it was HOT? I don't do heat. I did capture this actual working vintage record player. That was before I began to melt.

Canon 30D (TWO days in a row - love this camera). Edited in LR

No comments: