Friday, August 19, 2011

230/365 - Fajitas for dinner

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The appetizer was a “Skinny Margarita” (photo of that in my Flickr stream down there on the right.) So, this is as far as I got making photos because once the chaos of making these fajitas, sipping on my cocktail, trying to keep the dog and grandson out of the kitchen, sending Princess to the store for tortillas, Son going in and out of the house and asking for help as he was getting things together for a camping trip with his girlfriend, and answering the phone was all out of the way...well let’s just say I had nothing left.

THIS right here is a normal, everyday thing in my home. Chaos. Some days are not as crazy, some are more so. The next couple of weeks will be up there on the Richter scale of chaos as these boys get ready for their trip.

And I wonder why I have a hard time completing a thought.

I love my family. I would, however, like just a little less crazy busy and a little more calm.

Canon 30D, cropped and corrected WB in LR.

No comments: