Wednesday, August 24, 2011

236/365 - Wednesday

236/365 - Wednesday morning by Diane Meade-Tibbetts
236/365 - Wednesday morning, a photo by Diane Meade-Tibbetts on Flickr.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This was especially nice to wake up to today as Mother Nature has not been kind to me for the last few days. I won’t get into details (you’re welcome) but lets just say, her latest “gift” has been far too extravagant. Oh and NO THANK YOU.

So I ended the day with the most amazing, relaxing, and nurturing massage from my Personal Massage Therapist and trainer, also known as, MY Sister. We were scheduled to work out (train me) but I seriously could not do it today. MY Sister knows me, knows what I need, when I need it and boy did I NEED a massage.

MY Sister is the best; she has a gift that can save the world. Too much? I think not. One massage from her makes me feel better (SO much better!) I’m calmer, happy, and nice to my family. My family, in turn, feels better so they are nice to others and so on and so on. See what I mean?

I highly recommend a massage as often as you can afford to get one. Even if you can’t get one from the best, MY Sister, you will still benefit from them. Trust me.

And yes, I LOVE MY SISTER.

Canon 30D

1 comment:

KVAN said...

Well my sister! You do make it easy to love and nurture you. Thank you for all the love and support that you give me. I am more than happy to be a positive force in your life and grateful that we have each other. Thank you for replenishing my well also. We are so Blessed!

Love You Forever!