Wednesday, August 31, 2011

240/365 - Sunday family dinner

Sunday, August 28, 2011

This one was fun. I like the impressionistic feel.

I love having all the kids home for Sunday dinner and it overwhelms me at the same time. While eating breakfast Sunday morning, I decided to invite them or ensure they would all be home for dinner that night. Then by 4 pm when I'm headed to the grocery store to purchase the food we need to make fo dinner, I'm saying to myself how tired I am and what the heck was I thinking. Happens almost every time. Thankfully it always turns out fun having them all scrunched in at the table, talking, laughing and feasting. This night we were a party of nine. I had to capture the craziness that happens when we are all in one small room of our small house.

I used the SlowShutter app on my iPhone then boosted the saturation with Camera+

No comments: