Monday, September 19, 2011

261/365 - Cleo

261/365 - Cleo by Diane Meade-Tibbetts
261/365 - Cleo, a photo by Diane Meade-Tibbetts on Flickr.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Typical cat behaviour; this basket is mine.

This cat is very difficult to photograph because she is so dark. I keep trying though.

I'm thinking I need to step up this project. I'm sure anyone who may be looking at my photos is thinking the same thing or they aren't looking at them because they are so boring. I'm bored with them. It's like i'm just trying to catch up and it is not fun. A day here and there of uninspired photography is one thing but I've been feeling it for a few weeks now.

Back on the horse, so to speak. Clearly I need to go back to using something besides my iPhone and Monday's are always a good day to start.

iPhone. Edited as much as possible in Camera+

No comments: