Friday, September 23, 2011

264/365 - Help

264/365 - Help by Diane Meade-Tibbetts
264/365 - Help, a photo by Diane Meade-Tibbetts on Flickr.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bookstores are dangerous. I'm not even sure why I went to Barnes & Noble but I could have walked out with five or six books. That's what I had in my hand at one point. So two is a good number.

I need all the ideas and inspiration I can get these days and this Photo Idea Index fits in my hand bag. As for Understanding Flash Photography; Bryan Peterson has been a favorite of mine for some time. I have all his books, had to get this one. I also took a few of his classes via BetterPhoto.com several years ago, before I had a DSLR. I need to work on my flash photography desperately and since the daylight hours are getting shorter while I am at work, this will give me more photo ops in the evenings.

Canon 30D. Edited in LR.

No comments: