Tuesday, September 27, 2011

268/365 - Lafayette Reservoir Tower in the rain

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I went for a nice walk around the reservoir with my daughter, my Sister and her daughter. We knew it was probably going to rain but it was okay, it felt wonderful. My original plan was to bring my 30D. Thankfully, I decided to bring my SD1100 because it did get wet. I forgot how beautiful this place is as I hadn't been here in years. There were all kinds of people and dogs walking, running and riding and a couple flocks of turkeys too. It was a beautiful morning with the girls.

I recently read an article by someone who doesn't like the tower. I like the tower, it has a gothic feel to it. And clearly I am in a architectural mood lately.

Canon PowerShot SD1100. Edited in LR.

No comments: