Monday, October 10, 2011

281/365 - Vapor Cloud

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fleet Week San Francisco! I love watching these planes and I would SO love to ride in one. How does one go about doing that?

I am NOT happy with my photos this year. After lugging my camera bag with a DSLR, two lenses, my point and shoot and all the other items I need all the way there, I failed to check my ISO. It was set at 1600. GAH! And to top it off my sensor was is so dirty it's obscene. There really is no saving these photos this year. But I need to print one with the dust spots to remind me. Or, maybe it's time to update the camera so I don't have to worry about the sensor. Of course I clearly need some sort of alarm on camera that says "Do you REALLY want your ISO at 1600 in this bright sunny sky???" So depressing. I got some good photos last year. Probably because I prepared better and took my time. Hmmm.

Canon 30D (with filthy sensor) and a struggling Canon 75-300 mm lens. Serious clean up done in LR but no use sharpening. Yep, seriously time to upgrade some gear. Still trying to remember if I bought myself anything for my last birthday.

No comments: