Friday, October 21, 2011

291/365 - Missing my brother

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My brother would have been 55 today. He's been gone for over 15 years now and I wonder, often, what he would be like now. I wonder how our relationship would have evolved. I miss him a lot and wish we would have had more sibling time together. I’m not sure why but this birthday has been especially difficult for me. I find it just about impossible to maintain my composure when I think about him which is why I can’t write more about him here. I will eventually.

One of the things he was passionate about was Aviation so I felt the need to just go hang out at our local airport on this day. It felt good. I watched the sun set on the airfield and took some pictures. He was there with me...

Rest in peace Brad.

No comments: