Thursday, December 15, 2011

344/365 - Walk with me

Saturday, December 10, 2011

We actually went and got our Christmas tree early this year. Well sometimes we get it early but bring it home and put in a bucket in the back yard so we can wait until after Hubs birthday. Not this year. We loaded up the WHOLE family and went to our friends tree farm Saturday afternoon. The kids picked out a pre-cut one (I know! It's our tradition) within minutes. Then we walked over to the ranch to see the baby goats born two nights before. This is where my grandson is headed in this photo. After, we went home and decorated the tree with EVERY ornament we own in honor of my Husbands mother, who loved decorating for Christmas. Of course I will have to post a photo of it at some point. It's going to be there for TWO WEEKS.

Canon EOS 7D. Edited in LR.

No comments: