Wednesday, June 29, 2011

179/365 - Good Morning!

Tuesday, June 28,2011

6 am Sunrise, oh my! Why I was up this early when I don’t need to be, is, well… I really don’t want to get into the stress that is causing the emotionally draining over thinking of everything right now. I’m just glad I got this photo out of being up at the “butt crack” of dawn.

This color is why I love incoming or outgoing storms or monsoon season in the southwest. INTENSE colors! Monsoon season was one of my favorite things when I lived in Arizona many moons ago. This display here in Northern California was due to a very unseasonably wet storm that came down from Alaska. Just to water MY “grass” I’m sure. I use the name grass loosely because our backyard is really a large patch of weeds that I try to keep green for as long as I can into the summer. Thankfully it rained all day, which was wonderful for my…lawn. Personally I would take partly cloudy skies every day. Makes for great photo ops.

No editing. Straight out of my iPhone and posted to Instagram.

No comments: