Wednesday, June 29, 2011

178/365 - Georgia (O'Keefe) on my mind

Monday, June 27, 2011

Bleached Elk skull mount from New Mexico. When I see these I think of Georgia O’Keefe, Ansel Adams, simple, quiet... She made beautiful paintings of bleached skulls (and more) and was friends with him.

I have been to and/or through all the southern states except New Mexico. I’m not sure how that worked out but I have wanted to go and spend some time there. Hmm, I do know people that are going there in September. I need to see if I can work that into my schedule.

Could someone please remind me about once a week that I really DO want to go to New Mexico so I don't get so caught up on other life things and not get to planning this?

iPhone photo edited in PS Express, Camera+ and Infinicam.

No comments: