Tuesday, July 12, 2011

192/365 - Ivy

192/365 - Ivy by Diane Meade-Tibbetts
192/365 - Ivy, a photo by Diane Meade-Tibbetts on Flickr.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mondays are long days and not just because it’s Monday or that the day before was Sunday and the weekend is over. They are just long.

After dinner, I grabbed my iPhone as the last of the sun was setting on the other side of the trees and headed out to the backyard looking for some inspiration. This backyard of ours could use some inspiration of its own but that is another day. I found this ivy on the side yard. This reminds me of when my Grandmother lived in a craftsman style house on Lake Avenue in Pasadena. The ivy would grow in through the windows and walls in her sewing room and climb up through all her spools of thread. It was so pretty and I can see it still it vividly.

No comments: