Wednesday, July 13, 2011

193/365 - Looking back B & W

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ugh, I had a hard time making up my mind between this one and the color version. I’m still indecisive. Story of my life!! I liked them both but as much as I love lots of color, sometimes I need to go black and white. I think this one is more moody. I know there are no people in this photo but I love the following quote…“When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls!” ~Ted Grant

I find it interesting (or maybe sad?) that I went up to this hill overlooking our valley, took several photos with my 30D and then a few with my iPhone and chose one from my phone to post to this project. Yes, I need to get out more with my DSLR and clearly learn more editing skills in PS.

No comments: