Friday, July 15, 2011

195/365 - Dos

195/365 - Dos by Diane Meade-Tibbetts
195/365 - Dos, a photo by Diane Meade-Tibbetts on Flickr.

Thursday, July 14,2011

My Husband, daughter, grandson and I are pulling out of the driveway to go somewhere for dinner. We don't know where yet. So we ask our three year old grandson where he would like to go. He says, or rather, shouts "RED ROBIN." We are debating this for a moment when Hubs says “okay, let’s go to Red Robin.” That kid got SO excited, as if we told him he was going to Disneyland. He was cheering and singing and then couldn’t get out of the car fast enough. He loves the place because he gets a giant bowl of mac & cheese and he can be just about as loud as he wants. I have a like/hate for the place; I like that HE can be loud but it is too loud in there and oh, those damn endless steak fries.

These trees are in the parking lot of the mall where Red Robin is located. There are several yet these two caught my eye as we were walking back to the car. Captured with my iPhone and edited in Camera+

No comments: