Sunday, July 17, 2011

196/365 - Theater lights

Friday, July 15, 2011

Yes, another red light night photo. This is the only time I want red lights to be a long as possible. The rest of the time they just slow me down. Well, I mean, I do stop at them but I would prefer to get from point A to point B with all green lights.

This is on my way home after an evening out with my sister. We had Sushi and Sake for dinner, discussed our training plans for the Warrior Dash, walked around for a bit and then lost ourselves in the local used bookstore; me in the Photography/Art section, her in the Fitness section. Yep, we each left with a book.

I captured this with my iPhone out my car window, straightened it in PS Express and edited it in Camera+ to add the film sprockets. You know, for the movie theater theme. Too cheesy? I know, I like it.

No comments: