Tuesday, August 2, 2011

213/365 - Sunset rose

Monday, August 1, 2011

I’m calling it a Sunset Rose because the sun was setting as I was making this photo. These are from my neighbor’s yard again as I don’t have rose bushes. I wouldn’t know what to do with them if I did. I flunked gardening. I used to be good at house plants but recently I’ve been demoted to cacti, in pots, outside.

At the moment I’m still healing from the minor finger surgery and I can’t do much of anything. Just typing this is awkward, slow and sometimes painful. But I’m not here to whine. Or maybe I am. Every day I want to write and most days I do, if only in my journal but holding a pen is even more difficult than typing. Guess it’s time to use Voice Memos on my iPhone. At least then when I’m talking to myself (as I often do) I’ll look as if I’m talking on my phone.

iPhone, warmed up a smidge with Camera+

No comments: