Thursday, August 4, 2011

214/365 - Still

214/365 - Still by Diane Meade-Tibbetts
214/365 - Still, a photo by Diane Meade-Tibbetts on Flickr.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Doodles and I went for a walk. He is always busting at the seams with energy so I just let him walk and I followed. He peaked through broken fences, wondered about some garbage left in the creek, wanted to know what was in a storage shed, walked in circles, said hi to someone getting in their car, stopped to talk to a big gray cat, flapped his arms, and found this bench. He sat at one end and then proceeded to stand up and sit down all the way to the other end. He was still only for a minute and only because I told him I was making this picture for his girlfriend. Then we headed back home since it was getting dark and we didn’t want to turn into pumpkins. He led the way of course.

iPhone, edited in Camera+

1 comment:

KVAN said...

Really love this picture and the story to it. You are amazing sister!