Friday, September 9, 2011

244/365 - Sweetwater Springs Road

Thursday, Septemeber 1, 2011

A week behind posting here but still shooting or rather, making photographs every day.

I headed up to a favorite place of mine in the hills of Sonoma County to spend some much needed time with my BFF. I left after work knowing I would hit some commute traffic but I had my music and the drive is just beautiful. As I'm driving up the last paved road I pass this treasure. Now I have been up and down this road many times and never saw this truck. I guess it was the light this time that caught my eye. Now why I didn't grab my DSLR out of the trunk, I don't know but I wish I had.

iPhone. Edited in Camera+. I actually played with this in a few apps trying to find just the right texture ended up just going with this because I COULDN'T MAKE UP MY MIND. Story of my life.

No comments: