Friday, September 9, 2011

245/365 - Dahlia at Fern Grove Cottages

Friday, September 2, 2011

I add the date to these posts yet I still screw it up. I incorrectly dated the previous post as Friday and then had to correct it. Something about a nice LONG weekend and, of course, being behind on my posting. I'm trying to catch up here.

Friday evening BFF and I decided to go into "Town" for dinner. After our dinner of taco salads at a little Mexican restaurant, we were heading back to the car when we spotted and just couldn't resist the gardens at the Fern Grove Cottages. BFF's hobby and soon to be full-time job, is gardening. Me, I just love to see, smell and photograph flowers and this place is AMAZING. Flowers everywhere and the Dahlias were in full bloom. The sun had already dipped behind the hills but I had both my iPhone and my Canon P/S out and could not get enough of the splendor. One of the reasons I am behind here, besides my day job, is that, again, I cannot make up my mind which photo to use for this project. I made a LOT of photographs this last weekend and have many more to sort through. I think I may need a website, other than Flickr or another blog. Oh yeah, and MORE TIME.

Canon Powershot SD1000, macro setting. Warmed up and sharpened in LR.

No comments: