Thursday, October 6, 2011

274/365 - Building in a building

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Spent the night in Downtown San Jose. We went there to see Keith Urban in concert. This was the fourth time I have seen him and I have enjoyed every one of his shows more than any other performer I have seen. And I’ve seen many. Anyone remember Days on the Green in Oakland, Ca? He puts on an AMAZING show and….I touched his sweaty shoulder as he walked by!! Yep, we had a BLAST!

We walked from our hotel looking for Sushi for dinner before the show. We got a little lost following someone’s GPS on their phone but i was okay with it because I was loving the light, the buildings, the clouds, the reflections...I'm surprised I didn't fall on my face walking the whole way looking up. This was across the street from the restaurant we eventually found. So cool!!

iPhone. Edited in Camera+

No comments: