Thursday, October 6, 2011

275/365 - Do you know the way to San Jose?

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day two in San Jose. Feeling okay considering it was a late night of FUN. Nothing but Keith Urban playing my head. Permanently. Thank you very much.

We stayed at a nice hotel. I can’t say the name because we snuck up onto the roof after breakfast. Sweet view! That’s really all I wanted to do up there was get a 360 degree view and of course take some pictures. I just wish I would have at least remembered my point and shoot. We weren’t up there long. Just looked around, climbed some ladders…in slip on shoes, on top of an 18 floor building. I was on top of the world!

There are some really interesting newer buildings down town and in the mix are beautiful historic buildings and for some reason, lots of churches. It’s all so fascinating to me. I think I could spend a few days there just photographing the architecture.

iPhone. Edited in Camera+

No comments: